What really happened to Oluwashola Atunrayo Gaska (nee Adefolalu)?
- Why was Kuba in such a hurry to cremate his dead wife's body?
- Why did he refuse to allow anybody see her body claiming that Sholly had said that only her sister, Salt was to be allowed to do so? Salt is 12 years older than Sholly so why would Sholly anticipate that she would die before her older sister?
- Why was he so reluctant to send photos of Sholly's body to her Sister, Salt?
- Why does the only photo he reluctantly sent appear to show signs of attempts to cover up cuts and bruises to her lip, jaw and head?
- Why were there two different versions as to how Sholly had died?
- Why, on Dec 28 had it taken him eight whole hours to call Sholly's sister? She died at 3am and even if it had taken him till 6am or 7am to get himself together, why did he not call till 11.28am?
- Ashes are meant to be kept close by in an urn so why did Kuba bury Sholly's ashes? Why not just bury the body then?
- Why was Shola's body sent off so unceremoniously (alone; no family member was present) to be cremated like she had no family? Is this the practice in Poland? Is this how a loved one is treated? No funeral service? Just a graveside burial of ashes?
- Why has he shut down Sholly's Facebook page and deleted her professional photograpy website - Ayofotografia?
- Why has Jakub refused to speak to the different journalists that have contacted him? Does he not want to clear our suspicious? Does he not want to give his own side of the story?
- And why, till date is there no autopsy report? No police report? No call from any official to the family? No nothing!
Anyway, I know God is working. We will soon get answers. Will we be happy with them? That is another question and we shall cross that bridge when we get there. For now, in the words of Betty Abah, 'we soldier on').