|Don't be just a Pretty face|
Be a Pretty Pray-er!
Sunday, 19 October 2014
Woman, Keep Calm and Get YaSef - No 1, Pray!
I am convinced without a shadow of a doubt. If there is any gathering of women I will, by the grace NEVER miss, it will be the 'Woman Cry Out Conference'. I made that commitment to myself yesterday as I sat there taking in everything God had kept for me.
I struggled to nail down my 'word' because there was so many coming at me from all over the place! God had so much to say to me! From the prayer points, to the ministrations by the choir and then came the Word as shared by Pastor Bemigho Omayuku. My Pastor B. (Yes, I claim good people. She is mine. *smiling*). You know, there is no way I could possibly capture it all here but this is what I shall do. I shall cut a deal with you. OK?
I will share the prayer points. You will promise to pray them tonight. I will share my top 5 'Aha' moments.You will promise to give them some thought. I will challenge you to make one or two major changes in your life. You will promise to accept my challenge. Fair? Fair. Good. Let's go. Today, Prayers first!
(There is NOTHING like knowing you are praying God's word over your life! With each one, Pastor Bimbo gave us the scriptures that supported our prayers. I love that!)
1. Lord, let your works be made manifest in my life so that the world will know that SURELY you are Lord of all the earth. (John 9:3, Jesus answered,
2. Lord, make me a wonder in my generation! (Psalm 71: 7, I have become as a wonder to many....)
3. This day, Lord roll away the rock of reproach from my life. (Joshua 5:9, Then the said to Joshua, “This day I have rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you.)
4. Lord, This day, remove every 'BUT' in my Life.
5. Today, Lord, launch me into a new place of relevance like you did in the life of David. You took him from tending sheep to the Palace! (2 Samuel 9:5)
6. Lord, please take over my battles (Exodus 14.14, The will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.)
7. Lord Jesus Christ, you are The Resurrection and The Life! Manifest yourself in my situation today and bring all dead and/or dying things back to life NOW!
8. Today, as you did in the life of Zaccheus, come into the 'house' of my life. Let Salvation come in full! Let total restoration come in full into every area of my life that needs it in Jesus Christ name. Amen! (Luke 19:9,
Yes, such is the world we now live in. It is not a matter of IF your young child will be exposed to pornography in some form or the ...
My world changed forever on December 28, 2016. My sister, my AburoChild, Shola Adefolalu Gaska (Sholly) who, as far as I knew wa...
I had my doubts about how I would feel after the Service of Songs and the Celebration of my sister's Beautiful Life. I feared that no...
What really happened to Oluwashola Atunrayo Gaska (nee Adefolalu)? Sholly, as she was fondly called by most, was a young, beautiful, br...