|I would like to thank my agent, my producers...Lol!|
Seriously, thank you In the midst of her!
Again, thank you In the Midst of Her!
I shall not even try to beat In the Midst of Her's modus operandi for answering this bit. Very Creative. Me, I shall just blog grammar. Lol!
Random fact 5. I never ever EVER went to church as a child. My parents were just not the church going sort. Plus my mom was a moslem until I was in University more or less. But look at me today. A woman intent on being the Jesus Christ people see. It just shows that God has a plan for us all and nothing, not even our families or our past can alter His plans.
Random fact 6. If money was no issue, I would spend my days cultivating my secret life with God, tending the garden of my 'family', producing smiles in my 'Smile Factory', blogging and visiting blogs! I am one of those 'ghost' visitors. I visit a lot but only comment if I really have something to say. I am not a fan of commenting for commenting sake.
Random fact 7. I do not understand desserts like pineapple crumble. What is that? If you want to eat fruit, eat fruit. If you want to eat cake, eat cake. I cannot abide assorted textures. To be honest, I almost always skip dessert. I will however ' manage' a well made cheesecake. Lol!
Random fact 7. When I went to University, in my set I was the ONLY Yoruba girl! Considering I went to the University of Uyo in 1984, you can understand this, abi? Lol!
Random fact 8. I pray more effectively when I write my prayers as I pray. So you can just imagine how many prayer journals I have! But it's cool cos I go over them sometimes and marvel and gasp in horror in equal proportions. I was such a selfish pray-er back in the day!
Random fact 9. I am really a terribly lazy somebodi and if I can find someone to do it and I can afford to pay for it, I will. Full stop. I stopped trying to win Martha Stewart's prize for efficient homebody about 5/6 years ago. The life of a working wife and mom's magic word? Outsourcing! Be wise though, outsource ONLY the things that you don't HAVE to do. Plus be sure your mgm agrees.
Random fact 10. I have no feelings whatsoever for animals. Much to the chagrin of my kids who have been begging for a puppy for ages. I am also not a fan for sand so beaches are just places I tolerate for the sake of my outdoorsey family!
Random fact 11. I firmly believe that any body who claims to be a christian and tells another christian to condone sin or not try to overcome sin 'because they are only human and God understand' is the cousin of the Antichrist. Lol! No seriously, I mean it!
3-Answer the questions by the blogger that nominated you.
1. Why did you start blogging
I needed a place to 'de-stress' my mind. To capture my journey as a woman desperately trying to be like Christ. Plus I always loved writing so it was sort of like an online journal of what my day was like or the thoughts in my head at the time. Now, I like that its an avenue to connect with with my world and via that connection try to get us all to enjoy our lives here while keeping our eyes on heaven......
2. If you could be any fruit or veggie what would it be? I would never want to be a fruit or an animal.
3. Would you ever considering going vegetarian? Doubt it. I can live without anything, even pasta, as long as I can have some well seasoned chicken.
4. What was your favourite subject in school: Secondary school: Biology. University: French History. I was an awesome crammer and these are subjects you could pass by just throwing up, almost word for word, your notes!
5. Are you scared of the dark? No. I can see in the dark. No, really? I can. It just takes my eyes a few seconds to adjust and I can find my way!
6. If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life, what would it be? Hia! For the rest of my life, every day? Really spicy chicken in chilli sauce with a side dish of steamed well seasoned broccoli OR ekpanukwo
7. Favourite movie of all time: Legends of the Fall/Meet Joe Black/Ben Hur (Lol! I know, am cheating!)
1. Bidemi Mark-Mordi
2. Uniquely Woman
4. Her Sides
5. A Slice of Life
7. Bridget Elesin Speaks
8. Empowerment Moments
9. Inyamu's Eldorado
5-Ask your nominees 11 questions ; Answer the same questions I answered above.
6-Notify your nominees. OK, that was so much fun. I shall go off now and notify my nominees. I do hope they all have fun with this even though it is not a small homework o! Lol!