Sunday, 22 July 2012
Ten Proclamation Capsules for a Healthier You
I spent exactly 30 minutes at The Return of the Helper 2012 conference and I loved every minute. Before I got there, I asked God to please save my 'word'' for me and he did. I wanted to hear something new. I wanted to hear something that would change they way I looked at certain things. And I did. I learned to look at Jael, the 'Sisera killer'in a whole new light. To see what I mean, you can click Respecting Jael which I posted on the FaithDame blog earlier this evening.
So all glory to God and plenty of kudos to Bidemi Mark-Mordi and her entire crew. If I got what I did in just thirty minutes, I can only imagine what all the other ladies who spent the day took away from that Conference. I can tell you that the souvenir pack I got is one of the richest I have ever seen. It has some of my favourite things in it. A recipe booklet, a CD of awesome music a Bob Gass book and much more! I just love all that Bob Gass has to say in his book - Discovering your Destiny. I encourage you to go look for this little powerful book. I really do. In the meantime, I will share some of my favorite bits so far. As you go off into a new week, keep these words close to your heart. Very close. In fact, I suggest, you pop one of these capsules when situations crop up that make your soul queasy.
1. I will never speak or think negatively about myself for that puts me in disagreement with God.
2. I will mediate on my strengths and learn to encourage myself cos most of the time, no one else will.
3. I will not compare myself to anyone else. I am a unique, one of a kind, original. I will not settle for being a copy.
4. I will focus on my potential not on my limitations. There is a king in me!
5. I will find something I like to do and do well. I will strive to do it with excellence.
6. I will have the courage to be different. I shall be a God-pleaser and not a people-pleaser.
7. I will learn to handle criticism. I will let it develop me. Not discourage me.
8. I will determine my own worth before someone else does it for me
9. I will keep my shortcomings in perspective. I am still a work in progress.
10. I will focus on my greatest source of confidence - my God!
Don't you just love these proclamations? I know we all know these things but we need to move them from our heads to our hearts and really commit to living them. I am still reading and I promise to share any other really great bits I come across.
Yes, such is the world we now live in. It is not a matter of IF your young child will be exposed to pornography in some form or the ...
Ki lonwo? What are you looking at? Koju si waju! Face your front! Lol! Now, first of all, I have two things to say: One, I must gi...
Dear Sholly Yesterday was amazing. Like I promised you, it wasn't some stiff, follow the rules, everything must be perfe...
“PapaGod, is it that you don’t want me to know what happened? Or perhaps you are testing my patience, to see if I can trust you totally o...